Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cool Story

I thought I'd share a story from today. I was in a taxi with my friend who had her guitar in the trunk of the car. When we got out of the taxi we had completely forgotten about it until the taxi had enough time to drive away. We spent hours and hours trying to track her down. Trying to find this particular taxi was like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. I don't know the exact amount of taxis there are in my city, but atleast thousands are out at one time. Through a long process of locating different taxi companies and looking at all their employee pictures we almost gave up hope. One company alone had over 1,000 drivers out today. At our second location we found several pictures of people that resembled our driver. After more digging, we found that the driver was our taxi driver, and still had the guitar in her trunk after all that time! Which that's amazing in itself. We are so happy to see the protection of her baby.