Thursday, April 23, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!

Ok, so this is Tim. I just want to update some left out details that don't get mentioned on a regular basis. 1. Elise and I have a new addition to our family. A lovely 8oz, big eyed, brown and white........HAMPSTER, oh and we have a couple of fish, so we are growing into quite the family. Oh, by the way Hampster has a name, SOSO (don't ask me where the name came from, ask Elise). Elise grew up having many hampsters so she knows how to take care of them, me on the other hand the only pets I had were stray dogs.
2. You know it is going to be a HOT summer when in the middle of April you have to wake up in the middle of the night, like 1 or 2 in the morning to get a shower because you are drenched in sweat.
3. Whenever in China, don't expect things to go as you planned. Everytime we get a service done, or buy something...we are learning to check to see if everything was done right. Even if it seems silly or small.
Thats it today.