Sunday, August 2, 2009

Village and Modeling

This week Tim went to a village with a friend from school. They were gone for two days, and Tim is enjoying his bed and air conditioning even more now. He was able to get closer to his friend, and meet his whole family at his hometown. He had fun riding a motorcycle and swiming in a lake. He was able to try some new things in a new place. He used the bathroom in a whole in the ground between the chicken coop and a pig pen, so you can imagine the smell. He had animal intestines for meals and no fans or AC. Tim is such a flexible guy and had a fun time visiting his friend's home.
While Tim went away, I did too. I went to a city a couple hours away to do a modeling show. Boy was that something else. The dresses, well fashion, is so different here than in the states. They weren't exactely runway. I was on TV, and had my picture taken alot. I got to make a deeper friendship with a girl. So, it was worth it. :) I never imagined I would have to do a cat walk in front of hundreds of people. That's totally outside my relm of thinking.
We are stretched more and more everyday!